Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How College Sucks Your Life Away & Other Highlights

I got a parking ticket last week.
And I thought, in my rage, "I won't stand for this! This is highway robbery! They can't get away with this!"

And so the plan was to tap dance on their Security Administrator's desk until my justice was served. But you have to turn in your "appeal"(What is this? The real 'People's Court' of Judge Judy!?) 5 days after the initial 'infraction' was recorded. Which means that I missed the deadline. (Warning! Sarcasm!)Oh well, I guess next time I'll decide that $25 is worth less than not being able to find a legitimate spot, when I'm almost late for class. OH WAIT. I WASN'T BREAKING ANY RULES. And now I will justify myself publicly, to get this off my chest, so that I don't break out in Shingles, from stressing over it... again.(run on sentence much?) And then I will depart, cause I'm seriously supposed to be working on my Dreamweaver project. Much love, have a great week!! I've got Starbucks-flavored-content for Friday!
xoxo, bex.
 Ready? I'm excited to show you.See??????
NOTICE: 1.) NO blocking of the parking space in front of my Jeep.
2.) NO parking over striped lines on the ground.







NOTICE: 1.) TONS of space- at least 25ft- between me and the car behind.
2.) NO PAINTED CURB. No Red, No Yellow, NO NOTHING.











No comments:

Post a Comment