Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tuesday + Friday = Thursday. HA!

Oh wow, sorry everyone. APPARENTLY my brain is behind on what day it is. And I totally blanked that Tuesday even happened. But I am not going to let you down(totally). I've got quite a few pictures to share with you. And yes, this will be fun. I'm gonna tell you about my week :) And this doubles as Friday's post too(don't whine- no one likes a whiner) just FYI. NO, that is NOT called cheating. Ok, so maybe it is. Onward! :)

First things first, and that means food.
Last Saturday I made muffins. And I made quite a few. And I made them from a box (no laughing, Hoolia!). I definitely don't find plain muffin mix exciting, so I added my own extras as usual. These WERE destined to be just (blah)Oat Bran muffins. UNTIL I added molasses and cinnamon and chocolate chips.
Oh, yes I did.
NEXT UP!
Basic blueberry(oops, no fun inside extras), with a toasty marshmallow on top. 
I kinda folded the fruit in the mixture a little too delicately...so you can't really see the blueberry color....at all. Anywho, they were scrumptious. I'm so sad you missed out ;}

Then hell froze over. And I wore my hair curly. Really, tho. It's not too curly, it's more of a pathetic wave. You know when Napoleon Dynamite waves at his date at the prom, and she ignores him? That's the kind of pity-feeling I give myself, when I try to scrunch my hair with curling mousse, and it just falls like this. Not too terrible, I guess... if you like that whole "rejected" feeling. :P

And lastly...
I drove down to a little inlet area in my community to watch the sunset, because the day was clear and my brain was not. So I wanted to share that moment with my blog-babies. That's you. Sorry, you're probably not a baby. I'm just slightly callous-slash-crabby about the 2 sorta-sunny days we had, now that it's POURING rain again.
*le sigh*
Who's not surprised? [raises hand.]

pee, es: This weekend I'm going out of town and I'm going to have FUN DARNIT! :]
pee, es, es: Speaking of clearing my mind at the waterfront... I have a sweet treat for you next Tuesday!
xoxo, bex
Please use your brains this weekend, kids. No unchaperoned dangerous activities, and if you're gonna get into trouble, don't forget to call me! *holla!*

No comments:

Post a Comment