Pages

Friday, March 04, 2011

I don't believe you!

Friday has rolled around YET again. *shock & awe*

All this week, it's been about 3 different seasons.
Summer is the only one missing... of course -_-

It's been
1.) Sunny & Freezing(fall-like),
2.) Snowy(snow that falls as snow, and hits like rain), and disgustingly muddy everywhere
3.) Rainy & windy(sarcasm alert: MY FAVORITE!)

So imagine my delight when I leave my house one BRIGHT & freezing morning for 
work... and I look up to see this:  
Yeah, beautiful! (Thanks iPhone!)
Then I look down, to step off the porch and see this:
Uhh, what? Snow? I don't believe it, so I'll just pretend I didn't see that.
After all, there's no snow anywhere else....

See? I don't believe it. And YES these really were all taken in the same 3 minute span.
Farmin' Washington.

Also, have you been introduced to Lincoln?
He's pretty fun. He's pretty impressive, actually. He's a gymnastics pro and an amateur in Tae Kawndo.
And he speaks Latvian.

Last week, it was time for him to get a bath. Ahem.
He was very hurt by this, and let it show. So sad!

When Lincoln emerged from the cleansing tho, he has passed the 'hurt' stage, and moved onto 'acceptance.'
He didn't fight the dryer, but I could tell that all he wanted, is for the process to be over with 
so we could snuggle again.
Look at that forlorn face :(

Coming out fluffier than EVER, and delightfully cuddly, I decided it would be a LONG time before I put him thru the torture chamber again. After all, he's only the best little-bear a woman could ask for!

He's embarrassed by my crazy-hair.
That's freshly blow-dried, WHAAAAAATTTTT!!!! :)
That's a sign of a good parent tho; the ability to embarrass your children at any given moment.

"Please, mom NOOO!!!"

(Wow, now that I think about it, I'm embarrassed by my own hair.)

Happy weekend days, folks. You muffin-heads be safe, or else... I don't even wanna hear about speeding tickets, or broken nails!! *shudder*
Love, love, love xoxoxo Bex...

No comments:

Post a Comment