Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I only can give you what I love today.

CUTE! Things money cannot buy...
a site to remind us what little things make up the best parts of our day. :]

I think I have most of this list down... hopefully. :P Things everyone should know how to do!! I like it.

Check out this AH-MAZE-ING collection of people's "before & after" projects. The host of this website always has a funny addition to read, and my last sharing-is-caring moment of today....

1,000 Awesome Things. I'm pretty sure I've linked you to this before, but it's always got a freshly-posted-awesome-thing to let you secretly admit that you agree with!! :)

LOVE!
xox bex...


p.s. I dyed my hair!

1 comment:

  1. I think I can handle most of that list too. And yes, everyone should know how to drive a manual transmission! I've owned lots of cars and every one of them has had a stick. :)

    ReplyDelete