Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

sigh.

First things first. No really.....
#1. 
IT'S OFFICIALLY FRIDAY. Can you feel the excitement?
THANK THE FARMIN'(new euphamisn alert!) GOODNESS INSIDE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.
AMIRITE.



Secondly.... you all know how anti-mac/apple I am...don'tcha? Well... push comes to shove when your phone royally STINKS(or has a huge blacked out area on the touch-screen), so when Verizon announced(alright, I'll admit this was way back in July 2010 when it was still unofficial) that they were bringing the iphone to their network... I got excited. I thought "AT LAST! MY CHANCE! I can pay good money for a phone that won't rip me off 3 months from now!"
Oh so the news is that I ordered one. And I'm proud to say that I actually have a 'REP' and ordered mine BEFORE Feb 3rd YA'LL! (Don't be jealous. We're all friends, here. I could hook you up, if you gave me some chocolate ice cream... with hot fudge.)

Don't lie, if you don't already have one, you want one.
credit
THIRDLY... I truthfully did dye my hair. Okay technically, Hoolia- from the Oregon/travel post- dyed it cause she's a professional and all. So here it is... I know you've been DYE-ING to see it(see what I did there?).
Terrible Pun #1, for this post.

 Ok, I'm letting myself get silly, cause I like it.
  aaaaaand FINALE. It's FRIDAY HOORAH.

For goodness sakes.. If you've had a fully-loaded-terror-of-a-week like myself, you are as glad as I that it's close to being over. Soak it up. Dance your booty off, and don't let Saturday & Sunday slip by too fast.
i mean it.
<3 xox bex...



2 comments:

  1. Surrender to the Apple awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NevAR!!!(I say that, but Praxis will have you know that I admitted to ALMOST falling in love with the new touchscreen computers *swoon*.) I AM SPARTACUSSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete