Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Keep your eyes to the sky, babydoll.

Do you ever feel like you've forgotten yourself?
Do you occasionally forget things that matter to you? You forget your way, your routines, and your favorite FOOD?? Okay, maybe not that last one.
'Cause maybe you've been so focused on one thing- even unknowingly- that everything else just blurred into the background. Now you gotta clean all that crap off the walls. I feel like I forgot my motivation. 

I have things to do. It's not keeping busy that will be a problem, it's just a cloud hanging over me for a while. I just will have a hard time enjoying myself, even when I smile.

I know what I'm capable of, and I'm not fulfilling that right now.

I love my friends so much, even tho at times I take for granted at the moment, the dedication they show in return. I'm not giving up being the person that I am, I deserve a lot, just like you do. I'm just waiting for it to grow back to me, now.

right now:
these colors are nice. my smile is not happy.
churlish(1), reserved/demure(2), cynical(3)
AKA... no one's having fun.

I need to be here:
where I was promising.
goofy(1), content(2), smitten(3)
AKA Myself...


Have yourselves a fantastic little weekend, troops. Keep truckin' thru the hard stuff, and keep coming back :) things will begin to glow again. 
"keep your eyes to the sky, babydoll"
-probably the best piece of advice I've heard in a while-
xox bex...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment