Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Guest Post!

Guess what "Guest Posts" mean for ME, readers???!

It means I get to slack off for one day :) YAY PROCRASTINATION(I don't recommend this)!!

Every now and then I get a precious(an immensity I can't describe to you!) little something from my bloggy friends, to show their appreciation for my time spent to write to you all, twice weekly... So here is a treat I kindly share with you, that I received from an anonymous ardent reader. 
Oh the joy of having friends. Truly something I cherish, ya'lls.

(By the way, if I ever use "Ya'lls" in the real-life interaction between you and I, feel free to derail my self-confidence, but for blog's sake... let's roll with it.)


"So close, but yet so far

In my thoughts you find a place.

Happy and delighted the enchantment is

Slow and steady wins the race.

A jump, a leap; embrace a reach for warmth

In the dead of space. 

And energenic sprint for ye of little faith.

On one road less traveled, one less mistake to have been made.

Everlasting is the impression of good intentions- 


If good will is intended for the greater good, 


the greater love having the best affection.





Ahhhh...in my love of all things lyrical and poetic...
this sounds like the ocean's soft roar, to my ears.

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!!! My gift for Cold Hands, Warm Hearts was well-received in North Carolina!! :) Amanda, my blog-swap partner, posted about our gift swap and the things I sent her. Now I'm going to lead you thru pathways of fragrant lilies and sparkle-glittery unicorn herds, as you read her blog.

This weekend shall be fun. 
I will be fixing(errr my handy dad will be...don't hate!) my jeep's radiator. 
Yeah... Joy... Much of it. 
I'm sure.

Stay safe out there, and give your cars lots of love and attention 
so they don't break down and die. Apparently Tawny(Jeeper!) didn't feel 
enough love with all that regular maintenance and money-well-spent to make sure her 
insides were vacuumed and sparkling. Yeah, whatever Tawny. Two can play this game.

xOxO bex :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention!! Can't wait for you to get your gifts!

    ReplyDelete