Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!

I've walked to the Alaskan tundra and back!
Okay, so it was to Starbucks. Across the street. But this cozy hood served it's purpose.
I am currently creating an AdWords campaign for another company. If you know anyone who needs AdWords help for their small business, I'd love to assist! Throw my name around.
email contact: zomgitsfriday[at]gmail[dot]com


In other news....
It's Tuesday! And Monday was terrible, AMIRIGHT!?
This weekend I ventured out of my usual hermit-cave and tried something new...
Dancing.
In. Front.
Of. People.
Yeah. I went there. And it wasn't sooooo bad(but still scary, I had to throw myself).
Altho, since I was playing my friend Hoolia's 'Kinect' the game called Dance Central, I got pretty frustrated when it wouldn't recognize that I was doing the dance correctly, so it wouldn't give me the points. Oh well. Maybe it's just proving me right that I am TERRIBLE at dancing ;)
That would be just fine by me. But in other- OTHER news...
This also happened at her house:

Don't ask why :) They're just fake leaves.
BECAUSE! Ok? Because.

Anddddddd...this may have happened too... but I'm still not sure.
Don't judge me.
You're jealous cause your lips are non-existent like mine.
:]
Have a happy Tuesday, people. Try not to let the week get to you...
...Cause it's pretty rough out there.
Love peace & tiny salsa-red lips! (Salsa Red by Mary Kay)

<3 xoxo Bex.

No comments:

Post a Comment