Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Game on my own playground!

Ladies & Gents, please welcome a guest post by the
much acclaimed...Danny D. 

 

Conscious of the state within
as it ever changes as winter does foliage,
what's proposed as preposterous
is ever showing it's flow,
just as the silver lining does glow
as it illuminates the sky in clear contrast to the cool.
(my fave line succeedingly! ahh!)

Lights the way to those
who dare venture to the heart
that matters; themselves yes, their truest... form. 

Introspective- their detection
leads to the seed; selected, then
planted for harvest to be grown
or be left for dead, not touched...
not known, wilting and weeping,
away all on its own.

Singing the only song left,
a sad, sad psalm,
pleading for forgiveness
for the trouble caused
and the paradise lost.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM

    I'm afraid I need someone to explain the meaning to me. Is he talking about his Psyche growing, changing? I'm confused. That's a word I need to stop using so much, and I'm going to use psyche more often. ~Fay~

    ReplyDelete