Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

ZOMGITSFRIDAY! Treats :)

Remember now, doveface...You promised to try & like treats. Ok, don't make me sick the Kittens on you.
 
Isn't this MacBook Cover CUTE?! I <3 it! I ALMOST want a Mac, just for this cover. But then again, I will never want a Mac. Heehee!! Saying that reminds me of the Steve Jobs & Bill Gates memes that are floating around the interwebz recently. SO FUNNY, si?? Here's Part2 AND Part3. YAY. They are all hilarious. You get the idea :)

- "Jay-kay, happyface!" My world-myth teacher in high school used to say that, when he made a joke that kinda flopped, or a racist implication that offended(the majority of) the class. I miss him! He's teaching somewhere in Abu Dhabi now or somewhere crazy like that...

- UMM can I have her hair please?? KTHXBAI. 

Later this afternoon, I will post my FINALLY finished article on Work-related-things-that-daily-drive me-bonkers. Except it will be named something else... most defnitely. Anywho! I hope you all have a pleasant Friday, & I hope you enjoy your weekends SAFELY ;)

Love love love, I want your love like Lady Gag.(me)a.  She just wants a hug, okay?! Sheesh.
Oops, put the period in the wrong spot... so lazy to fix it..*wink* ok I'll leave it BYE!!!
<3<3<3, Red (that's me!)

PS. OMG I just found this REALLY BAD TATTOO. Tacky! And just tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment