Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pet Peeves or Things That Annoy Me Daily: Work Edition

* Slow Program: Don't get me wrong, I am openly anti-Mac and, and AND I love the Zune Media... but to have this open and playing music to me, while I have 4 other windows open, slows down my other programs- and frankly, drives me directly to flippin crazytown. This also applies to slow drivers in front of me because they think no one else has anywhere to go. Which is always the WRONG assumption when I am behind you in line.

 * Micromanagement: Specifically, getting the same email TWICE within 3 minutes, because the 2nd receiver(who was cc'd) didn't notice MY name was listed first.

* Oh there IS something to do? Thanks, I wasn't already swamped.

* Business Card Hoarders: Specifically a few insurance salesmen, who have been in repeatedly for the last couple weeks. And take 3 or 4 of the SAME business cards that they took the last time they were in. I understand if you are referring our business elsewhere, but until you can prove it, I will hold this against you. KLEPTO!!

* Oh thanks for reading that out-loud for me, since you were just going to hand it over anyway. Yeah, I am actually illiterate, I just didn't want to ask you to read it, cause that would be embarrassing.

1 comment:

  1. you hit the nail right on the head with this one

    ReplyDelete