Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh June, Summer is here!

***I'd like to UPDATE this and announce that my new HAIR pictures have been posted. My hair has NOT been touched with a straightener, and it took about 5 minutes total to blow dry my hair!! AMAZING.***

Its been nice(my 4th grade teacher never let us use the "n" word, so I frequent it in spite of those awesome essays I wrote, that used more descriptive adjectives than "nice.") outside(like above 60, woot!) the past 2 days! HOORAY! Oh, what? I've been inside, working? Pfff... work.

SPEAKING OF WORK. I will have a fun & fancy list of "Things That Annoy Me Daily: Work Edition" in a few days. But today I will speak of my attire. All who know 'le me' know that I have a billion point 2(that's 1,000,000,000.02) pieces of clothing, and the smallest closet EVER to contain it- plus a 3 drawer dresser. More often than not, I dress comfortably to work- keeping in mind that people will see MOSTLY just my upper half, unless I stand up to lead them down the hallway. In that case, sweatpants aren't appropriate. BUT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!!!! ...that I would wear them if I was allowed =/

    So today(ZOMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT MY HAIR TREATMENT UNTIL NOW!) I wore grey corduroy(sp?) pants, rolled-up like capris, a braided brown leather belt(on-sale from the men's dept at the GAP- HOLLA!) brown leather strappy sandals from Nordstrom Rack- that aren't much more than a flip flop- but NOT a flip-flop nonetheless. AND a hooded long-sleeve shirt, kind of a mauve-ish, raisin-ish, gray-ish purple(<--similar to font color, here). Umm, why do you ask if my boss is out-of-town?? Cause he is.. totally... accessible by email. Pffff. Ch-yahh(insert eye-roll).
      HAIR! And yeah I'm talking CUTE hair! I got my hair professionally conditioned, and not just where they soak your locks in heavy conditioner, and stick you under a dryer for 20 minutes, either. Its like, serious business. And more than $25. Or $40 for that matter. Anyway here's basically what I had done.
~I WILL POST PICTURES OF THE IMPROVED HAIR ON THE PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE!!!~
So check it out :)
And Thanks for reading, today! Have I ever told you people how much I appreciate the visits?! Well, I do :) AND I WANT YOU TO COME BACK <3<3<3 Have a terrific day, kittens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment