Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's About Time... :)

Whew! What a break I took. Sorry, that was unexpected. Not that you were all hanging on my shoestrings for the last 2 weeks... waiting for my post, right...? ...Right?(this is the part where you tell me I'm wrong)


Thanks for being so patient :) I am glad you came back, either way! ENJOY :} 
Please.

I wanna know what it is you write in your home,
when your thoughts take you away, far off to your zone


I wanna see your eyes and the gears behind, turn
I will count them close and fix your every concern.


I imagine you bowed in a thoughtful pose,
in a chair, at a desk, with a window that's closed...
To block out any noise that could steal a great hook,
& you'd tap your pen on the nearest fat book.


Left hand will search your face for a time,
then Right moves fast to catch that witty rhyme.


For a few minutes I think, your pen doesn't stop,
your expressions fly side to side, from the bottom & top.


But to witness my vision on the same solid ground...
Your elation, your peace, to hear every awakened sound,
might take my writing to a whole new height,
it'd be an esteeming thing, to watch you mid-flight.


When your colors align and your eyes get that fire,
your mind's sparks gather every token they can acquire.
There's no end to the way you find higher roads to take,
Your ideas are refreshing, so old thinking you break.


With this stage of renewal, new levels bring new paths,
I am strengthened and blessed by this friendship to have.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment