Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey, you! Yeah, you.

Hey all :) I only have a few words for you today.
There's this site. And it makes me happy. And I wanna share.
So check it out :)


love! xox bex. 
p.s. here's a few sweet sayings, I plucked off this same site... 



"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."
-A.A. Milne




"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it."

This makes me happy.
What is making you happy today?
Pick one thing, even if you're having a dumpy day. :)
Tell me about it...

2 comments:

  1. im having a very sleepy day lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the the comment, Claire :) I love your blog!! Also... Are you a follower? :) I follow you now. Congrats and come back :D I will need a friend to visit when I venture to Ireland, SOMEDAY :)
    <3bex.

    ReplyDelete