Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Take it away, friends!


"Wants and needs are wanton things,
For often what we want
Is confused for what are needs.
And if we're wont to want
Our wants and not our needs,
Our needs will all be lacking
And our wants will turn to greed."

One of my bestest friends wrote that, when we were probably in 8th grade?
I've always loved it :}
Hey guess what! This weekend(7th) is the wedding I'm IN, so you won't be hearing from me 
Friday, unless something really dramatic happens & you can check the 
twitter box, on the right >
OR just follow me on twitter[@zomgitsfriday]
Friday is fast approaching! <3
xoxo bex.
ps. hang in there, tootsie.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 PM

    i agree with the previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 PM

    me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 PM

    as do i.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha lame ^ Mariah?? lol

    ReplyDelete