Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Oregon. Orrrr-eh-gawn. Ore-gone?

I once crossed the border into a distant land.
I once saw things I've never seen before... nor may see again.
And I also tried on items of clothing... I will never try on again.

Can you imagine me:
-sleep deprived
-stuffed with food(specifically Gingerbread Pancake Puppies from Denny's)(<--I recommend)
-just drove straight 3.5 hours- starting at 11:30pm from a previously full 8 hour day at work...?

Now imagine my mood(HA! Gotcha. You thought I was talking about that first, huh?)!! Don't worry, lots of coffee was involved.
NOW IMAGINE... ok just kidding... Why, you ask? BLACK FRIDAY SALES, of course! (yes I realize I'm just NOW getting around to telling you about it.)
Here's the car group...
We've got Jules. Fashionista; in search of boots at le Macy's
Also wielding a SERIOUS coupon for Express.
GOOD NEWS! She found boots! TWO pair to be exact! AND at the low price of $60(for both!!!)
Then we have Kid. He's the bodyguard(unpaid, unless you consider my amazing homemade jokes a form of reimbursement), for about 12 hours of work- including, but not limited to:
-holding doors open & following the ladies lead 
-holding most bags in addition to the doors, AND last & most important... 
-keeping me awake on the drive home(he slept, btw!). 

Did I mention he was wonderful company as well??
It's true. Look how good of a sport he was:
A true champ to endure a long-haul-of-estrogen-powered-shopping-extravaganza.
PHEW! I should have acquired this hat.

Anyway. Lastly, & not leastly, we have Abby
Quiet, faithfully obedient to my unspoken "come'ere's!" and ADORABLE.
Kid had a hard time fighting off all the paparazzi!
See proof:
Look at that hammin' cheeser :) Precious.
Umm... Are you jealous? Sit down, hooligan. She's out of your league.
She even supported me, when I was sure I was hearing voices. What a friend!
AND when they cheered me on to model the worst jewelry of 2010...
 ...She even helped me load it all on. Oh man, Abby's a trooper :)

Oh? Tired of my story-telling, are you?
You just wanna see pictures and get it over with, do you?
HMMPH!
More hats were seen, check this character...
No, that's not your imagination, this hat really has a tail. ^
Besides my normal-scary picture-capades.... 
...looks like all you lovely dovefaces made it back here with most of your pieces in-tact to read my latest post. So I am glad to wish you all a WARM week(it's dumping giant fluffy snowflakes here within the last hour) and keep putting CLEAN socks into the dryer to warm those toes. Or skip to the end of last Friday's post, for a fresh recommendation from my friend, to get yourself some toe socks(I dont recommend, if you have wide-tootsies.)
*waves*
TOODLES!!! Drive with care this weekend!!!!!

xoxo bex

No comments:

Post a Comment