Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Today, folks.... is Friday. And I have a special friend of mine to share with you.


His name is Nicho(nee-cho) Solano & he recently began blogging about music. 
Specifically, The Songs That Saved Your Life. I know no one else who has a larger internal(that being his own brain) database of music. Nicho also has a knack for humorous writing, even though English is his second language; and vast variety of tastes to suit just about everyone who stumbles upon his page. I encourage you all to check it out, he's a very talented individual!! Go! Shoo!! Subscribe!! He's the newest 'thing'!! Have fun :]


And now here's a bit of Friday love, for you to spread around your world. 
*sprinkle, sprinkle*


One day you'll be grey & wrinkled
and I'll still see you, my love...


Your smile will be older and
your grip won't be as tight.


One day you might stumble short,
and need to hold my hand.


To go, you'll need a little shove,
but your eyes will be as bright...
and besides you I'll still stand.



You know what I always say to you before the weekend, right? 
Be safe, because I love you!
Oh guess what- I french braided my hair today x} *swoon*
And come back Tuesday for a treat :]
<3bexxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment