Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

ahhh facebook.

So I made a serious mistake yesterday...
And I'm going to talk about it. lol....
cause that's what I do.
I copied and re-posted this onto my FB wall, 
 "Like my status & I'll tell you:
1.Something I've learned about you by looking at your wall for 13 seconds
2.The color you remind me of
3. My first memory of you...
4.The animal you remind me of..
5. Ask something I've always wondered about you
6. My favorite thing about you
7. Give you a weird nickname "
because -HEY- it was going around... 
-and- I had never done it before. 
I thought to myself, in an optimistic tone: 
"Self, not many people will 'like' it so it'll 
just be a fun little exercise."

WRONG.
I think I can safely say I got about 20 'like's' which as you have guessed, translates into 20x's filling out that STUPID 7-question-survey and trying to not give out LAME answers to my friends. Because they know I write. And they probably are laughing at me right now, for writing about it. BUT HEY... : ) I'm okay with that.
Wanna see some of my answers? Of course you do...


To my friend, whom I call Soul-mate 
(we have an ODDLY similar opinions of things, yet different ways of presenting them):
" 1.You need to get on FB more, so I will be more entertained  
4.Fox. Sneaky & Sly 
5.Can I borrow your hair, to try it... for a week? 
6.My favorite thing about you: You say out loud, what I'm thinking in my head!! :) EVERY. TIME! 7.SOUL-MATE. I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE."

To my friend, KP(aka Barbie! ;] )
"1. You love to love!
4. Baby Seal because you're so cute! & Love the water!
6. You've always been sweet & warm &loving to me, even tho we've never REALLY gotten to know each other like best friends should ;) "

To an old friend from school, Bum-Smella! 
(HAHA oh man. It has no relevance to her in real life, I promise.)
5. I've never had the chance to ask "HOW THE HECK ARE YA?!"
6. My favorite thing about you is that you have no issue telling people how it is.

I know, I could have done better, but holy cow people. I've got TWENTY to fill out. Only about 8 down. AND Facebook isn't opening for me today(CAN YOU SAY GLITCH!?), so they might have to wait 'til Monday! yikes.
I'm going to the Sounders game tonight, folks! WOOHOO!! 
I even wore a blue sweatshirt for support! ;) 
Some of you might say I wear it all too often....
BUT ANYWAY <3 you, dove-faces!!
please please please please please PLEASE be safe this weekend. : )
xoxo!! bex.

No comments:

Post a Comment