Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

ZOMG-ITS-FRIDAY...Be thankful or else!

<3 <3 <3 <3


     And this.... is where I'd prefer to be this weekend, even in the COLD....but that won't happen cause it's raining. Bummer!

    Today, as with everyday, I will find something or someone to be thankful for. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, be the balanced opinion in my group of friends, & act as peace ambassador between certain....people... And I never regret those decisions. Hopefully most don't see me as overbearing or bossy, but I can be somewhat abrasive when I am being the "peacemaker" or "balanced opinion"... 
Don't you often find tho, that people don't WANT to hear the reasonable viewpoint?
(heh heh, maybe that's why I'm a bit more tender than I used to be, about this subject)
That's what I come across a lot. But then out of no where someone will surprise me (I'm not a huge fan of surprises, but these kinds are mighty PLEASANT!), by calming down and listening to reason, and then saying "Ok I can see that side of it. I'll give it another shot, and try this situation again." I love love love those moments; and it makes it an even happier occasion because I see a quality in that person, that will remind me what I love about them. Perhaps a side of them I forgot was there.
Depending on the circumstance/argument/situation, you'll see a different but positivity growing. 
And that's what we're doing, right? Growing :)
So here's to my best friends, you know who you are. 
The ones who make me smile, who make me madder than a hatter! 
The ones who I look up to & admire because of their strength through trials, their independence, their true grit & stamina! And especially those who bounce back, when life knocks them down. These are the inspiring stories I love to write about. Thanks for being stubborn sometimes, thanks for being transparent, thanks for loving me despite my crazy. But most of all, for being the right friend for me.
<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment