Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

UNTITLE. D.

ten'o'nine.

Inside your heart, I see a small light
It's brilliant and shining, it's really just right.
There's books with folded pages
there's papers afloat.
I will write my heart's letter, I will speak to your soul.

Above just a whisper, your voice touches mine.
I will watch all the sunsets and smile for each line.
Each word tells your story, it's been writing so long.
There are bookmarks in places that you hope become songs.
The rhymes that I'm finding on the floor of this place,
are so fitting to keep such a look on my face.
You will worry, you will want, but you won't be without.
We will tread this harsh weather, whether in doubt.
A sunshine means we've made it this day
Another clear sky to help guide our untouched way.

http://www.rachelnottingham.co.uk/page4.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment