Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

So I went to Seattle this last weekend, with a few friends, one whom we picked up from the airport, that flew in from the other side of the state. We went to Urban Outfitters(you know this one goes crazy for some U.O.!) and I found this picture downstairs in their housewares section. ZOMG! Can someone buy this for me and just send it along?! I would love ya. I mean I do already, but C'MONNNN!
But this is Praxis' favorite poster from Urban Outfitters. Dare I tell you why? Nah...
Maybe if you hit me up, I'll secretly whisper it into your email inbox :)

And this my fair lovelies, is our scenic view of Seattle from the ferry ride home. 
I <3 Seattle. I <3 the moon.
The City skyline is actually a bit blurry, but the moon and the clouds surrounding, were pretty incredible.

 OH AND MY LUNCH FROM YESTERDAY. Dang, I'm a smart cookie some days. *Be jealous!*
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 broccoli cheese soup <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OH and I have to show you my hair today! Keep checking my twitter up on the top-left, to see a picture of my bangs later in the day. I'm getting a peek-e-boo blonde highlight under my bangs!! WOOT!
Here is me now:
I'll TWEET update you on the NEWEST, as soon as my hair is done!!! YAY FOR HAIR!
<3 <3 <3 <3
Everyone have a great weekend, I'll be at the Aquarium on Sunday! 
WOOT! Never been there before- will document!!
<3 Keep your eyes up!

1 comment: