Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

ZOMGitsfriday!! :)

AREN'T YOU EXCITED?! ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!
Me too, I can barely sit still!!

Ok so no making fun of me, but I watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure the other night. Alone. "HA-HA!" Dude, its a classic, get over it.

But I found this picture on the interwebz this week. Entertaining YES! Photo Credit!
HA I just laughed at myself, cause I typed an "x" instead of a "z" just now, and it reminded me of that one time I said "X, as in Zebra!" over the phone at work. Haha, somedays my brain does hurt, yes... how did you know??

    SO DOVEFACE. I wanted to talk to you about Endurance. It happens to be a VERB, which implies ACTION. Are you listening to me??
    Dictionary.com defines it as: "to hold out against; sustain without impairment or yielding; undergo." I am training for a RACE. Yes the kind you actively do like... cardio... in. I'm not jogging(HA! Run? Right.) in it to actually try and win or anything, but I AM in it to endure. The entire length of the run I'm participating in, is a 5K which is 3.1 Miles- here in the Good 'Ole U.S of A. AND BOY OH BOY, its been HOT the last couple days. We're talking 91 degrees with slight humidity from rain we had a few nights previous. DUDE this is Washington. I don't want to toot anyone's horn but my own... BUT I have to admit, we've had a couple days of rain this year(granted: one day blends into the next, when the rain gets going; a month could seem like a few days. Just bare with). BACK TO ENDURANCE, ya topic-drifter!!
     My point is this. Life is tough. Its promised to be. If you don't BUCK UP & keep that smile on your face, you're gonna try & whine about someone else ruining things for you. And you know what?? Its probably your own fault.
    So my advice to people that I care about, is this. 
* When you get cut off in traffic, just politely wave & yell "You're welcome!" (remember that smile!)
* When you splatter coffee on white jeans, BLOT-DON'T-RUB. WITH HOT WATER! 1st a wet towel. Then a dry one.
* When a loved one is sick, keep them positive, keep them laughing, keep them smiling. They'll appreciate the mood-lifter.
* When your dog runs off, don't panic. Don't scream at someone else for leaving the door open. Just go out with treats & a flashlight, & clap/whistle/whatever. Call them w/an inviting tone that soothes them to come back to you. As a matter of fact, use a calm tone with everyone that you need back into your life...
* Apologize to people. For being in the way, for mumbling a question, for being late, for being too early EVEN! You should mean it, tho. Empty words echo. People can hear empty sentences bang and shiver on the floor like metal mixing bowls on tile. I. am. not. kidding.

(side note for ZOMG: cinnamon buns ZOMG, pecan pie ZOMG, New Zealand sunsets ZOMG (talk about earth meets sky), Old Books!! ZOMG.) I love these things. Too bad I don't have a SINGLE one!! >: (

My point here? Jay-kay happyface! You get the point. So here's an idea: Email me! What do you do when you're down? Do you have any good pick-me-up's? Or Do you have any questions you'd like answered, practically? 
I'm good at practical :) 
I'm also good at listening. Believe it or not :)
Must sleep now kittens. Leave your feedback. And maybe next time I'll bring crackers & cheese. You know I am a vegetarian. WHAT?! You didn't? hmm... That's for next Friday, then!
xoxo sleep tight.
<3 BEX*

No comments:

Post a Comment