Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

ZOMGitsfriday!! Doveface! Come and GET IT.

umm...ANNOUNCEMENT: I hate sports, BUT I love soccer. So here. Soccer Players galore!!
I'm not partial to any ONE team. Guess why? HA. I love the last one. You all played great this year, boys!!
Don't act like you're not entertained...

Funny Art. Have you seen this website? Awkward Family Pet Photos. Dude. Seriously wait til you get to page 5- and DO treat yourself to page 5. For the record, this one takes the cake. Look at crazy-eyes there! And I don't mean the dog.
Art(being as versatile as it is) can be beautiful, meaningless, completely confusing, and awfully... well awful. So enjoy.
When was the last time you saw one of these dinosaurs?
When was the last time you sewed something completely AMAZING like this dress?
-"But, she is so cute," you say!? "She can get away with wearing anything??" Not so. See here. No one should wear those shoes. Even if they DO match. Which they don't.
Oh you think the over-sized dress/shirt/official-frump-wear was the worst part of that picture? You're right.

    I just got off the phone with my grandma. As many of you(may or may not) know, I am running(read: jogging) in a simple 5K run tomorrow. It's called a "Fun Run!" I guess to make it seem less painful...?
    Well, Tuesday I was jogging my little heart out on the track, and when all was over(plus minor victory dance, for completing 3 miles non-stop for the first time EVARRR,) I felt a twinge of uncomfy-ness in my right quad(muscle above the knee) and figured it was just really tight, so I stretched, and I stretched, and stretched a little more. It turns out, I couldn't really walk like a normal human being the next morning. I had officially strained it. And my grandma noticed. She keeps telling me that she may not "let" me run... ;) heehee ... if I'm not completely healed by Saturday. Well, today is ZOMGITSFRIDAY, and by golly I've been resting since Wednesday night. And by George!! It feels better! Not completely 100% turned around, but it's feeling pretty secure.
    Meaning, I can walk upright now. So I should be golden by tomorrow morning, yes?? =/

I better be. I have a lot of fans that will be there. Ahahahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment