Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

   So my buddy Maverick and I go on a walk yesterday, because I was feeling a little stuffed from my potato concoction that I couldn't do my normal run. But I needed to get out- thus the walk, and Mavvy loves to tag along with me whenever he can!
   So we're enjoying the kinda-sunset through my neighbors horse pasture, I swear they must have at least 40 Acres back there! And stopping to smell the roses and watch the sky, all that romantic crap and I got some really great pictures, with my PHONE, that I wanted to share. Here is Mavvy, sniffing at the horses that completely ignored him.


































I just LOVE days like this, where I have time to kill and I can beat the tar-nation out of that time, however I dang-well please. That means, I love wasting time enjoying life(oxymoron sentence)...And note: I hate mosquitoes; I hate feeling dirty; and I HATE going without bathing for 24 hours. That being said, I went straight home afterwards and took a shower... How do you enjoy the little things, Kittens?

No comments:

Post a Comment