Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ZOMGITSFRIDAY! (FROM last Friday)

Are you all ready for a Friday Treat?! Who doesn't love treats? ....You? Yeah- you're ONE little doveface, that doesn't love treats.. you are weird my friend. But perhaps that is why you are here.  :) <3

This is so cute! I have to share :)
THXTHXTHX.com is one of my favorite blogs.
She thanks one thing per day. How thoughtful!!

Moss Colored Shimmer Nailpolish!!! SO PRETTY!! I have it on now :D 
Looks good with my fair skin & freckles.



I also love Groupon. Altho I haven't yet had a chance to 
use any of the coupons they've sent me(ha!!), they introduce me to places I never knew existed, and for that I thank them!!

Today's 2nd favorite thing: I CANT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT MY NEW GAP JEANS!
They make my butt look GREAT and my legs look long and lean. I can't thank GAP enough for these! Hallelujah, for Wednesday Coupons that GAP bestowed upon me- I got the jeans at 45% off! WOOT!
    What else, what else... Oh! My cousins(Todays #1 Favorite!) I love my two favorite cousins. I wouldn't be very cool, if they didn't think I was cool. Picture below of Cousin A. He is the brother I never had. Such a good protector and yet peace-making, and friendly as EVER to alllllllll my friends, boyfriends, ex-friends...etc
    Picture of Cousin C will not be posted :) Her mom might kill me. But She's great. She's hyper, and chilled. She's funny and sad. She cares for you like her own desires never even existed. I love you, C!

No comments:

Post a Comment