Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Things I've been up to...

What have you been up to?

Spelunking? Designing secure entries in underground tunnels for the President? Shredding documents that bear social security numbers? Restocking books at your Barnes & Noble job? Me neither. BUT HOLY SMOKES have I been on busy-overload. Lemme Es'plain....

 

I am training hard for some dirty, filthy, fun thing that's gonna happen in June. Therefore I am at the gym 5 days a week(phew). That in itself, takes up 2 hours of my day because of travel, changing, and showering time. Then I have class 4-5 days a week as well; this is from 10-11:30ish. I work part time from 1-5pm Mon-Fri, too. Plus I have a particular 2 hour(usually) bracket dedicated to Wednesday nights. Also Tuesday & Thursday night engagements that require preparation and study.
Where is my bracket for laundry?
Where do I fit in maintaining my health? My makeup? Cleaning my bathroom?

DON'T get me wrong here... I am in no way complaining! :)
I absolutely love my busy schedule.
I love the fact that it keeps my mind engaged and always revolving, anticipating the next event; stimulating creative parts of my brain that I haven't used in a while. That is sincerely priceless to me. It's the small things, right? 

And so now I've added another task for myself. I am planning ... Ah-HEM... an Event. It's not a blog event, it's just something I need to do(that might be mildly HUGE), and something I've been meaning to do for a year now. You'll see pictures in about 2 months when it's over, but SHHH I can't tell you what it is. You understand, right? I'll show you pictures of other things, now though :) Ready? Me too!!

 

I went here between work & school the other week, to catch up on reading & some vitamin D. I've realized that whenever POSSIBLE that I have 10-30 minutes of free time, and it's somewhat sunny outside- I HAVE to take advantage, and sit outside for mental recovery from running around in whirlwinds. What a blessing :] Relaxation is such a gift.

 Being crazy is also a gift :)

Recently.... I revived my love for all things orange(not counting soda, of course). Remember that Nickelodeon(oh hey, the Nick logo is orange, too right??) show back in the late 90's called "Kenan & Kel?" Remember how Kenan would entice Kel into doing some-mischievous-thing for him, by bribing him with orange soda?
Kenan: "WHO. LOVES. ORANGE. SODA?
KELLLLLLL Loves orange soda."

Kel: "I do, I do, I DO-OOOOOH!"

Guess who else had a serious orange soda addiction in her younger years? This dude. Check it out. I've been eating oranges like they're goin' outta style. And it doesn't fulfill my craving for them, either. Weird, huh?

You succulent little darling.
*le sigh*

ANYWHO. That's what I've been up to. Enjoying life :)
Now tell me about your recent enjoyments/disappointments & we'll figure out how to either make them better, or how to get you to visit me so we can have an adventure for me to share with all our friends :)

xoxo, bex

No comments:

Post a Comment