Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

breathe some nostalgia with me, people...



Countless
seconds and days till I see you next.
what is this feeling?
and will I regret it?
endless
hours I could spend right now
just to watch your mouth.
I'm beginning to learn...
nervous?
not anymore, you just opened a whole new world to me.

it's my duty to repay you now.
pure as the water
I overlook at this moment,
your arms around my waist are secure.
I long for nothing else.
no food can sustain a starving heart.
no water can quench how I miss  you.

too simple to sequence,
I even saw it coming,
but denied that truth to my heart's tremble.

and so now you hold me...
really nothing I've ever desired.
except I can't get it off my weary mind, now-
punishment, I guess
for not holding you tighter.


Dudes, I created this! YAY ME!




IT'S FRIDAY, ZOM-GOODNESS!!!
Help, HGTV is addicting! I can't help but want to write a letter to "Dear Genevieve" and tell her about my terrible non-existent living room that needs remodeled.



Have a good weekend folks, from me to you... sincerely,
THE bex :) xoxo!!

1 comment:

  1. You can write to her about my living room.

    ReplyDelete