Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Jalepeno Heat, I mean heart!

Look everyone!My Food loves me!

Isn't that sweet? It's a heart for cryin' out loud!! I LOVE jalepeno's.
Yum.
I'm reading a book recommended by my friend Nicho, over here. Yes! He not only is a music connoisseur, but also WELL READ, and recommended to me The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. So far, it's so wonderful. I mean, here's how wonderful it is:
1.) I ALWAYS read the very last page of any book I read- by the 
time I'm done with the 2nd chapter...Well, I'm on the 4th, and I haven't hit the last page up yet.
2.) The poetic prose is so heavy, I have to read the scenic description of any given room(usually only about 2 sentences long) TWICE, to grasp everything. And it's not even a flood-like swampy-ICK of too many words just hanging out where they don't belong(cough-this page is a good example of that-COUGH). THEY ALL BELONG. It's just not what I'm used to reading. And it's wonderful.
This is you right now... so overwhelmed with excitement, you just fell asleep, kittenface.
Randomness #2...
I am experimenting this coming week:
I am not wearing foundation powder(gasp! watch out!) on my face for 7 days, maybe longer, to see if my skin clears up a little. It's pretty discouraging when you're still getting teenage acne at 23. Oh AND I take very particular care of my skin, so it's kinda infuriating. Kinda...

Randomness #3...(last one, I promise)
I've been keeping a list of things, well thoughts. 
Thoughts that I want to hold onto for more than the 2.3 seconds 
that my brain gives them to pop in and out of my thinking-waves. Here are a few:
-Need to think more before I speak.
-I think it's funny that I always forget what I label computer files, at work. Not efficient of me, but humorous every time.
-Started to read "Shadow of the Wind" but had to return it for 3 weeks, because I procrastinated to renew it, before the due date rolled around. OOPS- another thing I found slightly funny.
- "Being a vegetarian doesn't require me to exercise, to maintain my weight." And I LOVE that. For now- while the sun is still hibernating. Talk to me again about that in a couple months.

Tell me your weekend plans, sugar-faces!
I miss you! :(
BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!
<3 <3 <3 xoxo bex

PS! This is for Paul:
Manliness, and warmth for each individual toe. You're welcome, interwebz.
[LAWLZ]. I told him I approved, for now. Since each toe DOES deserve it's individual warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment