Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

GUESS WHAT!

Did any of you notice that new little box on the right?

Scroll down a little, there you go :)

It says Cold Hands, Warm Hearts! I entered to participate in a Blogger-Mitten-Swap to keep our fluttery typing fingers warm this season, and to network with someone across the world(if you were so fortunate!). My blogger-partner's name is Amanda!! :) And her and I will be sending each other a sweet winter care package soon. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

And her blog is a DIY DREAM!!! I was swooning over her projects and the colors she uses. Go see her!!!

ANYWHO Everyone! I'm going to a formal dinner on Sunday, and to exchange some thrift clothes tomorrow!!

As my good friend Praxis would say: "Wewt."

Have a good weekend lovelies!! Sorry to be so brief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment