Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Who's ready for fall?

First of all. I'd like to say THANKS FOR COMING and reading! :) I watch return visits and I have quite a few faithful readers! Here's to you! You guys really do keep me writing!!
I am SO loving this fall weather. Cloudless skies, & breezy winds through the orange tipped-trees out front of my house!! I'm not sure that I'm quite ready for snow yet, so thankfully fall is a peaceful & elegant transition from Summer's Death-Heat, to Winter's Death-Cold. This is absolutely beautiful & I would NOT live here ONLY because it looks so far away from the nearest H&M. Well, maybe I could... I mean...that's what online shopping is for, right?

This on the other hand, is right up my alley. Lights shooting into the snow-fall, amidst a city skyline. *swoon*
 THIS(below). I could stand to have someone paint on a wall in my house. It's real snow fall! I forget where I found this picture, but wow! Doesn't it capture the flutter in your heart when you are driving through the snow & see it silently hit your windshield?? It does to me :)
 Same here!! vv (Ok this kinda looks like glitter, but still.)

 I need an incredible camera so I can capture details like this one below, this winter. Who's awesome enough to donate to my fund? :D YAY DONATIONS! By the way, what are your favorite winter beverages? Favorite Fall locations? :) Holler at me, I'm dying to know what's going on in your part of the world!! Maybe find a new travel destination!? :o
zomgitsfriday[at]gmail[dot]com
Send me questions! Send me answers!
 Send me Salutations or heart <3mail! 
For goodness sake, send me a cupcake!

2 comments:

  1. hi cuz...just a thought, but if you want to take fun pics, with a relly cool vintage feel then you should get a Holga camera. They are super fun to play with, and super super cheap. Plus, digital can be convienent, but there is just a really awesome element of suprise with film cameras, and since you actually pay for the film (and processing) it forces you to train your eye to get the "perfect" shot. :) hope all is well with you and everyone. <3 - steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I actually am looking into those, thanks to you!! :) Do you suggest a certain model? I love actual-film cameras! I thought I'd never switch to digital as a matter of fact, haha.

    Generally speaking, things are well on this side of the country, hope the same to you and your family. much love :)
    <3Bex.

    ReplyDelete