Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

TELL me thats not a sunburn.

Kittens! I am sorry, yesterday's(FRIDAY) ZOMGITSFRIDAY special, was late. Yup... I think this may turn into a habit- the bad kind of late, habit. I wrote this for you :)
ZOMGITSFRIDAY presents... Poetism. Enjoy!
 
I think in these dreams,
that I'm thinking its you.
and I beg & I plead that these
dreams become truth.
I know truth is no dream, and
when I'm thinking of you
I dread to no end,
whether we'll come on thru.

I hope to be vague, I hope to be clear...
I only know that for now I love you right here.
You throw me, you twist me, I can't let you go...
like March, when we're praying to get out of the snow.

I smile, I frown, I close my eyes to see yours...
And the mirror, she tells me I still have no sores.
But the hurts & the aches- I'm not making this up...
Its like the rash when the cops are removing the cuffs.

I was told that I sleep-talked today in my bed
I sat up, eyes open, still sleeping I said:
"No matter what happens, it'll all be okay."
It was you, I just know, telling me to feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment