Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Tendy? Not-so-trendy? Indecisive.

Ok, so let me first start, by MAKING IT CLEAR to you, my feelings on something:  people who are indecisive in life DRIVE-ME-NUTS.

That aside, I would like to introduce you to some current trends that I (am troubled by and/or indecisive about ;)) was informed of recently via my email subscription to Scoutmob(LOVE)...

Here's something that's happening in my good ol' hometown of Seattle:

click the pic for more for more of their products!

THAT. Is exactly what it looks like.
A stud earring made of concrete.
By: Maple and Mauve
Is it strange that I think those might be a
little front-heavy annd/or just... HEAVY on your earlobes?
Would YOU wear them?
I like that the idea is fresh & probably recycled
(reduce-reuse-recycle-yipee!), but I just can't see
myself in them.
Hey, I wouldn't knock-it-til-I've-tried-it!


Something I love:
Click the pic for more of their unique designs! 
BlissfulCASE is located in Brooklyn, New York.
Unique. Funky & creative designs.
Interchangable for those of us who like a new
visual in the palm of our hands.

And last but not least... something I will NEVER like/love/wear:


Bugs. No.
There is a reason they call them "bugs."
No, thank you, fashion designers. I'd rather not.
These different designers named/displayed can all be found
by a simple Google search, but particularly,
I was reading this article over at Fashionista.com (<3 font="">),
called: "Trendspotting: Creepy Crawlies."
That says enough, for me. Nope.
*confusion*


Here is one, that I *am* genuinely torn over:
Hint: It's above their eyes.
As the majority of you may know, I am now an Esthetician.
One of my greatest passions in this industry is making
women beautiful, by using their OWN features to
complement their unique tones, textures, shapes, sizes, etc...
For most people, heavy eyebrows don't work.
For most people in fact, their naturally-growing eyebrow
shape needs to be trimmed, and tamed, and sometimes waxed
down a size or two to achieve the "natural & clean" look.
These above, have been somewhat groomed, but mostly...
too much hair on that face. For my comfort.
But that's just MY lowly opinion.



Who cares what I think? ;)


love, bex

No comments:

Post a Comment