Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

full.

the words that I've loved
this entire lifetime
sadly, seem foreign now,
void of feeling, to see.

for my actions, and intent
have all been fulfilled,
gifts, mercy, time & energy
I could never rebuild.
Or forget.

you've got all my organs,
every vein,
every last salty tear,
I am hollow,
no breath do I know,
having shown you any fear.

My love, your pain is nothing compared
to the loss I will endure for you...
the treacherous jungle I've trailed behind,
I find, I revisit alone.

Your distance never trips me,
your hold is the safest,
your gaze allows me to
prove all of my patience.

What can you do, now?
and what will you show me?
Every minute I wait for your motion
tiring my heart, exhaling its plea..

How much I have loved, I do not measure
I cannot, will not, expect a certain weight;
in return for the exactness of my heart's, feeling
complete, swelled and full, to match the given rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment