Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Generic Post Title

I.
Have.
So.
Many.
New
Pictures.
For.
You.
But.
First.
They.
Require.
Uploading.
And.
I'm.
Still.
Super.
Busy.
So.
I.
Will.
Require.
Your.
Brief.
Patience.
And.
Attention.
Towards.
This.
Fresh.
Little.
Distraction.
First.



----- ~ ... ~ -----

"You are some kind of monster
Secretive and angry,
No one expects what you say.
No one can guess to make you happy.
You ruin most things with your teeth and dagger tongue.
I'm moving beds.
Shutting closets between us.
Goodbye."

----- ~...~ -----


Don't be alarmed. This is not aimed at my blog. See you soon, with lots of pictures!
xoxxo, bex.

**[ Remember, be the best you can be for this particular day. Every little bit helps. You are capable of more than you imagine. ]**

No comments:

Post a Comment