Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A sample...

I listened to a song
with my whole body tuning in

I let the notes soak into my achey joints;
my bones felt lighter and my muscles
finally rested still.

Closing my eyes, the pull of
a vacuum wind moved me silently forward...
through the changes of seasons.
The icey chill of a February frost
forming on the buds of new grass in sunrise.

I saw the ocean in my mind, heard
nothing but seagulls, and crashing
effortless waves of countless fallen tears
that a dry bed had captured thousands of years ago.

The sunshine was the loudest - it
touched everything, the invisible
warmth it gave for free, was it's
own symphony.

There was a pulse too infinite to describe.
And for a minute, slowly I hear each raindrop,
each bird land, each lioness paw at the Earth in a dead run...
And I am back again driving in
the night. Safe in the confines
of my routine.

I smile because although I feel
loss, I feel love. In my
weakness, I have a strength.

I will gain all that I love,
that determined quality
is truly, me.

_________________________________________________________

Friday, you should come back after you've read this thru a few times. Why? Get the feel of it, and then hear the music that inspired this, and which fits the motion.
Then tell me what ya think. Oh and my parent's Surprise Anniversary Party went swimmingly. That was the announcement from last week, you guys! Thanks to those of you, my dearest friends who helped coordinate and for all your delicious COOKING. x} It was more than enough food.

See you Friday :)
Be safe, birdies.
<3, bex.

No comments:

Post a Comment