Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Certain Brand of Sad

I highly enjoyed this article. Sarah Wilson is a very inspiring writer, who... a LOT of my bloggy-web-friends read. Not that they realize even, they are my "friends"... Take that how you will. lol..

>>Brand of Sad<<

She addresses the point that 'sad' really is different than 'depressed.' Sometimes you've been in one category for so long, tho that you begin to wonder if it's not normal. I know I have, and I've shared that with many of you. Thank you readers, for coming back :) You're one of a kind to put up with my crazy ranting, and my calm-spirited articles, alike... haha.

<3 May sweet things happen to you today :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    girl you are four kinds of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Kyle? haha

    <3bex

    ReplyDelete