Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Tuesday Treat, BEST!!!

**Update!! It was brought to my ignorant attention, that these are NOT porcupines, and indeed are hedgehogs! What the HECK! Not like I've ever seen one in my backyard, anyway!! Thank you Anonymous commenter! And now I have to go because Richard Simmons is on Fox News!**

BABY PORCUPINE HEDGEHOG ZOMG!




I have nothing else to tell you except that I hope these make you smile!!!!!

Laugh for goodness sakes! It's 1 day farther away from Monday ;)
xoxoXOXO <3bex

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie!! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Can you change the post to read baby hedgehog instead? So many people think these are porcupines that when you Google baby porcupine these are the little guys you get - and they're not porcupines.

    ReplyDelete